Although this hall forms part of the visitor’s circuit, it is possible to rent this space for various occasions during opening hours. The hall was furnished by Baron Godefroy de Blonay with the help of the architect Otto Schmid and houses a baby grand piano. The walnut choir stalls are originally from Northern Italy and date sometime around 1680.
Capacity of Knight's Hall:
- Concerts: 100 people seated
- Assemblies/conferences: 100 people seated
- Cocktail receptions: 120 people standing
- Banquets are not possible in this hall
(3 hours maximum duration)
- Up to 120 people: CHF 1'100.-
- Security service (mandatory after 17.00 in winter, after 18.00 in summer): CHF 50.- per hour
Available upon request: fireplace (stocked and lit): CHF 50.-, walkway torches: CHF 5.50 a piece, tealight candles: 2.50 a piece, beamer CHF 50.-
Included in our rates:
- Free visit of the Château de Grandson
- Hall preparation (tables, chairs etc)
- Projection screen (on demand)
We will gladly send you a personalized offer for your event.
To reserve the Knight's Hall, please click on the button below and complete the form:Reservation form