The Terraces and the interior courtyard
The Château de Grandson offers several magnificent terraces, offering breathtaking views overlooking Lake Neuchâtel. The terrace “L’Esplanade Chagall”, is home to a very rare monumental marble sculpture by Marc Chagall entitled “La Sirène” (1967-1968). On the south side of the castle you will find the Vintage Automobile Museum, shaded by a magnificent array of chestnut trees. The interior courtyard, “La Cour interieure”, enclosed by the massive walls of the fortress exudes calm and peace, remains a favourite destination for many visitors.
- Terrace Chagall: Cocktails, up to 150 people (standing)
- Terrace Vintage Automobile Museum: Up to 150 people (standing)
- Interiour courtyard: Cocktails, up to 300 people (standing)
Cocktails or tea parties with a maximum duration of 3 hours.
- Up to 150 people: CHF 1'100.-
- More than 150 people: CHF 1'500.-
- More than 200 people: CHF 2'000.-
- Security service (mandatory after 17.00 in winter, after 18.00 in summer): CHF 50.- per hour
Available upon request: Walkway torches: CHF 5.50 a piece, tealight candles: 2.50 a piece
Included in our rates:
- Free visit of the Château de Grandson
- Preparation: chairs, tables et platters for caterers
We will gladly send you a personalized offer for your event.
To reserve a terrace or the interior courtyard, please click on the button below and complete the form:Reservation form